Invisalign in Delaware
Get your dream smile with Invisalign! Invisalign is a system of orthodontic treatment that uses a series of transparent aligners to bring the crooked teeth into their final desired portion. Invisalign in Delaware is a discreet and comfortable way of teeth straightening, which may last from 8-18 months, depending on individual cases. These clear aligners in Delaware are made of medical-grade soft plastic and have to be worn for a span of 2 weeks. At the end of 2 weeks, the aligner is discarded and replaced by the next in theseries. This process is done till desired teeth positions have been achieved. Invisalign aligners allow small tooth and every new aligner will be a little tighter in fit. So, if you are looking forward to getting your desired smile with Invisalign, read ahead as we discuss some pros and cons of this system.
PROS OF INVISALIGN IN DELAWARE
- Invisalign is much more comfortable and convenient than traditional metal and ceramic braces. It is also seen that patients treated with Invisalign experience lesser pain and a smooth treatment experience.
- Invisalign aligners are removable, giving you the freedom to simply take them out while brushing, flossing, eating, and putting them back on once you are done. This also permits better oral hygiene and keeps the mouth disease-free.
- Invisalign in Delaware is virtually invisible. They quietly work in the background without letting anyone know.
- You can visualize changes in your smile as you transition to a new set of aligners.
- Invisalign technology has undergone significant advances, enabling our dentist to take your teeth impressions digitally using a scanner. In addition, you can also get a hint of how your smile will look once your treatment is complete in the first appointment itself, owing to the 3D computing technologies.
- Invisalign in Delaware gives you the freedom to smile and are safe.
- No metal in your mouth means no chances of broken brackets and poking wires.
- At Southern Delaware Dental Specialists, a wide variety of orthodontic cases are being treated with the help of Invisalign.
CONS OF INVISALIGN IN DELAWARE
- With a lot of good also comes a little bad. One of the biggest cons of Invisalign is that they are expensive than traditional braces and ceramic braces. Many a time, they may not even be covered by your dental insurance. So, if you are on a budget and don’t wish to spend a lot on your braces, Invisalign may not be for you.
- You have to wear them, for 22 hours per day. Invisalign ideally should be removed for cleaning and eating, which can make it a little cumbersome.
- It can be a little uncomfortable to adjust to a new aligner as it puts pressure on the teeth to move them.
- Invisalign cannot be successfully used in treating complex orthodontic cases.
The decision to go for Invisalign for teeth straightening can be life-altering for some. Consult our specialist dentist at Southern Delaware Dental Specialist to determine if you are the right candidate for Invisalign. If you have any questions or want to know more about Invisalign in Delaware, please reach out to us, and we will be there to assist you in your journey to your dream smile.