Invisalign Specialists in Sussex County – Georgetown
To get the smile you always wanted now its possible with Invisalign treatment!
Invisalign, the orthodontics without braces that nobody notices:
Invisalign is an Invisible Orthodontic treatment that moves teeth into the correct position with clear and almost invisible aligners. The main advantage is that they are removable and are custom-made for any type of patient. The treatment starts with a set of aligners that are gradually changed so that the teeth are gradually placed. They have a plus of comfort compared to traditional braces because they are removable.
Patients will no longer suffer from traditional braces. Consult the Invisalign dental treatment at Southern Dental Delaware Dental Specialists in Sussex County.
Advantages of Invisalign Invisible Orthodontics – Sussex County – Georgetown
- It´s aesthetic: It is almost invisible so it is practically imperceptible to people around you.
- It´s hygienic: You can continue with normal habits of dental hygiene, brushing or flossing.
- It´s comfortable: It can be removed for eating. Gone are the wires and discomfort. With Invisalign, gum inflammation or the accumulation of food scraps is avoided.
- It´s a guarantee of success: Before starting the treatment we can see how the teeth will be aligned thanks to the technology we use.
Invisalign Invisible Orthodontic Process
- Diagnosis by Dr. Pancko. Initial evaluation in the first visit. Complete orthodontic study and advice on the most appropriate treatment.
- 3D Study (Clincheck). A scan with Itero 3D of the patient’s mouth will be performed and from there Dr. Pancko will design a complete treatment plan through ClinCheck.
- The treatment plan designed for the patient will be presented to him. As long as everything is correct, the aligners will be created.
- Braces delivery: At the next office visit, the patient will receive the Invisalign aligners. From this point on, the patient only needs to come to the clinic for check-ups every 4, 6, and 8 weeks to change the corresponding aligners.
Your Invisalign treatment at Sussex County – Georgetown
Southern Delaware Dental Specialists has a team of experienced professionals specialized in the Invisalign technique. Our professionals will guide you with great knowledge throughout the treatment and will answer all your questions. They are equipped with the best material to offer you a quality service, adapted to your needs.
We offer three types of Invisalign treatment:
- Invisalign Full: This is the most popular option because it can treat any type of orthodontic problem, from the simplest to the most complicated. The number of braces is not limited and treatment takes approximately 18 months.
- Invisalign Lite: This method is recommended for small orthodontic problems because its duration is much shorter and usually does not exceed 8 months.
- Invisalign Teen: designed especially for teenagers. Treatment lasts approximately 18 months and the number of braces is unlimited.
Do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+1 (302) 855-9499), if you need more information. We will be happy to inform you about the Invisalign method and its many advantages!