Enhance your smile with Dental Veneers
Dental veneers can be thought of as wafer-thin, tooth-colored shells that are fitted on the front surface of your teeth to treat various aesthetic and functional dental problems.
Dental veneers can help change your teeth’ color, size, and shape to give you a desired and dazzling smile. Dental veneers can be made from porcelain or acrylic and are matched to your tooth shade to ensure they fit in seamlessly. They are the most seamless and elegant solution to rejuvenate and better smile.
What problems can Dental Veneers treat?
- Discolored and stained teeth can often be a cause of significant distress for many. It makes people smile less often and can be a cause of lowered self-esteem. Normal teeth whitening treatments cannot treat heavy discoloration of teeth or congenitally discolored teeth. In such cases, dental veneers offer the best solution to ensure a beautiful glowing smile.
- Dental veneers can be used to conceal cracked or chipped teeth.
- Dental veneers can be used to reshape misshapen and crooked teeth.
- Dental veneers can also be used to close tiny between two teeth.
- They can be used to rebuild worn-down teeth.
- It helps conceal large dental fillings.
Dental veneers are one of the most sought-after cosmetic dental procedures owing to their multi-faceted use and capability of treating a wide variety of dental problems. If maintained properly, dental veneers can last up to 20 years and are often a one-time investment to gain a beautiful smile. So, why wait?
If you have any dental problems that are causing you to hide your smile, schedule an appointment with us to know if dental veneers are the right option for you. If you have any more questions, please reach out to us at Southern Delaware Dental Specialists and rediscover your smile.